If you plan to install a hot tub, machine shop, or any other item that will increase your electricity usage you may need to upgrade your electric service.
Things to Consider
- Please keep in mind that MVEA’s responsibility does not extend beyond the meter. You may need to upgrade your member-owned facilities. Contact your electrician for more information.
- Any request exceeding 200 amperes will require a $250.00 engineering fee and completed load sheet(s).
Step 1: Complete the Required Load Sheets
- Load Data Sheet (PDF). Please remember to sign the load sheet before submitting it to MVEA.
Step 2: Submit the Required Load Data Sheet for MVEA to Review
Ways to Submit Your Load Sheets:
- Email them to MVEA’s Engineering Department
- Fax: (719) 775-9513
- Mail or deliver them to:
- Falcon Office: Mountain View Electric Association, Inc. 11140 E. Woodmen Rd. Falcon, CO 80831
- Limon Office: Mountain View Electric Association, Inc. 1655 5th St., P.O. Box 1600 Limon, CO 80828
Electric service upgrades will be provided in accordance with the terms of the current MVEA Line Extension Policy.
We’re here to help, if you have any questions email MVEA’s Engineering Department or call us at (719) 495-2283 and ask to speak with an Engineering Services Representative.