Switch and Save!!
Go Paperless Through SmartHub. Go Bank Account Auto-Pay.
- Monthly 50¢ Credit! Sign-up for Paperless Billing through SmartHub, receive a $0.50 credit every month you are enrolled. (Multiple MVEA Meters Allowed)
- Monthly 50¢ Credit! No hassle payments! Switch to Bank Account Auto-Pay Through SmartHub, receive a $0.50 credit every month you are enrolled. (Multiple MVEA Meters Allowed)
- Combine both…Receive a $1.00 per month credit. More Meters = More Savings!
- Bonus! Get automatically entered into a quarterly drawing for a $300 account credit for a limited time (Promotion subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Monthly credits are dependent upon continued monthly enrollment.). Winners will be selected from all active members who participate in the “Switch and Save” program by going paperless, using bank account auto-pay through SmartHub, or both.
*Important Switch and Save Program Information
- Switch and Save Credits with Bank Account Auto-Pay through SmartHub requires electronic reoccurring payments from your bank account. Auto-Pay enrollment with a debit or credit card is not eligible for Switch and Save Credits.
- Switch and Save Credits are dependent upon continued monthly enrollment.
- Switch and Save credits will terminate upon discontinuance of Paperless Billing or Bank Account Auto-Pay through SmartHub.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
Online 24/7 – SmartHub:
Click on the SmartHub link in the yellow box.
Safe. Secure. Convenient.
Going paperless through SmartHub lets you manage all aspects of your Mountain View Electric Association, Inc. account online or with your mobile device. Creating a SmartHub account takes less than three minutes!
Want even more convenience (and savings)? Use our Bank Account Auto-Pay through SmartHub program to simplify the monthly bill paying process. No more due dates to worry about. No more phone calls to set-up payments. No more writing and mailing checks.
Ready to Switch and Save? Click on our SmartHub application, follow the prompts and you will be signed up for paperless billing and/or bank account auto-pay in just a few short clicks! To sign-up for these options, you will need to use your computer as the SmartHub mobile app does not support all features at this time.
Not ready to go paperless? You can still Switch and Save by enrolling in Bank Account Auto-Pay. Stop by any location or call our locations – Falcon Office at (719) 495-2283, Limon Office at (719) 775-2861, Monument Office (719) 495-2283. For questions, you may also send an email to email@example.com.
Sign up for Auto-Pay: Enrollment can be made by going to “SmartHub” on the website. Log in to your account. To set up your Auto-Pay Accounts click on the Billing and Payments drop down arrow and select Auto-Pay Accounts. On this page you may Add, Update, Cancel, or Change Payment Method for your monthly Auto-Pay Accounts.
To store your Payment Card or Banking information for your use click on the My Profile drop down arrow and select Update My Bank Account or Credit Card Information. This is not saved for monthly Automatic Payments to your account.
In Person Monday-Thursday 7:00a.m. – 5:30p.m. at the Falcon, Limon, or Monument Location:
Check, money orders, cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Please note that after October 1, 2016 cash will only be accepted in the office. We will continue to accept checks and money orders in the field.
By Phone 24/7:
Credit Card (through the automated system call 1-877-999-3415).
Drop Box: (List of Drop Box Locations PDF)
Check or Money order
Now you can use MoneyGram to make your payment with cash today! MoneyGram services are located within thousands of retailers. To make a payment bring the following items to the MoneyGram location: Cash in the amount of your payment plus the $1.50 MoneyGram fee, your MVEA account number, and receive code 15113. To find the MoneyGram location nearest you visit www.moneygram.com/Locations or call 1-800-926-9400.
Have questions on your Mountain View Electric Association, Inc. billing statement? Learn how to read your bill!
Budget Billing Plan:
Budget billing is available, to eligible members in good standing, and provides 12 equal monthly billing amounts for electric use. Budget amounts are calculated from the member’s previous 12 month’s bills and adjusted for any rate changes that were effective during the year. The budget amount will be recalculated annually and the difference between actual usage and the total amount the member has paid will be evaluated. To learn more about, or see if you are eligible for, Budget Billing visit our Rules and Regulations Billing section 11.0, or you may call our offices to speak with a Member Services Representative at (800) 388-9881.
iPhone Users: Please run the Apple update to use the SmartHub App and make a payment.
New Features on SmartHub:
SmartHub now requires the latest version of your preferred web browser, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Apple’s Safari. Without an updated browser, you’ll no longer be able to access SmartHub due to outdated security measures.
Upgrading to the latest version of your web browser is a fast, easy and free process. Visit one of the links below, or navigate to the website of your preferred web browser, for the latest and greatest edition.