Switch & Save!!
Go Paperless through SmartHub. Go Bank Account Auto-Pay.
- Monthly 50¢ Credit! Sign-up for Paperless Billing through SmartHub, receive a $0.50 credit every month you are enrolled. (Multiple MVEA Meters Allowed)
- Monthly 50¢ Credit! No hassle payments! Switch to Bank Account Auto-Pay, receive a $0.50 credit every month you are enrolled. (Multiple MVEA Meters Allowed)
- Combine both…Receive a $1.00 per month credit. More Meters = More Savings!
- Bonus! Go Paperless through SmartHub or go Bank Account Auto-Pay, get automatically entered into a quarterly Apple® iPad® Drawing!
Safe. Secure. Convenient.
Going paperless through SmartHub lets you manage all aspects of your Mountain View Electric Association, Inc. account online or with your mobile device. Creating a SmartHub account takes less than three minutes!
Want even more convenience (and savings)? Use our Bank Account Auto-Pay program to simplify the monthly bill paying process. No more due dates to worry about. No more phone calls to set-up payments. No more writing and mailing checks.
Ready to Switch & Save? Click on our SmartHub application, follow the prompts and you will be signed up for paperless billing and/or bank account auto-pay in just a few short clicks! To sign-up for these options, you will need to use your computer as the SmartHub mobile app does not support all features at this time.
Not ready to go paperless? You can still Switch & Save by enrolling in Bank Account Auto-Pay. Stop by any location or call our locations – Falcon Office at (719) 495-2283, Limon Office at (719) 775-2861, Monument Office (719) 495-2283. For questions, you may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Important Switch & Save Program Information
- Switch & Save Credits with Bank Account Auto-Pay requires electronic reoccurring payments from your bank account. Auto-Pay enrollment with a debit or credit card is not eligible for Switch & Save Credits.
- Switch & Save Credits are dependent upon continued monthly enrollment.
- Switch & Save credits will terminate upon discontinuance of Paperless Billing or Bank Account Auto-Pay.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
Online 24/7 – SmartHub:
www.mvea.coop and click on the SmartHub link in the yellow box.
Sign up for Auto-Pay: Enrollment can be made by going to “SmartHub” on the website. Login to your account. To set up for Auto-Pay Accounts click on the Billing & Payments drop down arrow and select Auto-Pay Accounts. On this page you may Add, Update, Cancel or Change Payment Method for you monthly Auto-Pay Accounts.
To store your Payment Card or Banking information for your use click on the My Profile drop down arrow and select Update My Bank Account or Credit Card Information. This is not saved for monthly Automatic Payments to your account.
In Person Monday-Thursday 7:00a.m. – 5:30p.m. at the Falcon, Limon, or Monument Location:
Check, money orders, cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Please note that after October 1, 2016 cash will only be accepted in the office. We will continue to accept checks and money orders in the field.
By Phone 24/7:
Credit Card (through the automated system call 1-877-999-3415).
Drop Box: (List of Drop Box Locations PDF)
Check or Money order
*New* MoneyGram Locations:
Now you can use MoneyGram to make your payment with cash today! MoneyGram services are located within thousands of retailers. To make a payment bring the following items to the MoneyGram location: Cash in the amount of your payment plus the $1.50 MoneyGram fee, your MVEA account number, and receive code 15113. To find the MoneyGram location nearest you visit www.moneygram.com/Locations or call 1-800-926-9400.
Have questions on your Mountain View Electric Association, Inc. billing statement? Learn how to Read Your Bill!
iPhone Users: Please run the Apple update to use the SmartHub App and make a payment.
New Features on SmartHub:
SmartHub now requires the latest version of your preferred web browser, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Apple’s Safari. Without an updated browser, you’ll no longer be able to access SmartHub due to outdated security measures.
Upgrading to the latest version of your web browser is a fast, easy and free process. Visit one of the links below, or navigate to the website of your preferred web browser, for the latest and greatest edition.