The following organizations offer energy assistance:
Health & Human Service Information & Referral
- Call 2-1-1 or (719) 632-1543
Pikes Peak United Way – www.ppunitedway.org
- Eastern Colorado Springs (719) 277-7470
- Tri-Lakes Area (719) 481-4864
- (719) 382-1182
- Persons 60 and over (El Paso County) (719) 884-2300
- (303) 688-1114
- Lincoln & Elbert Counties (719) 775-8586
- (719) 495-2221
- Elbert County (303) 621-2599
- The Low Income Energy Assistance Program is designed to help low-income households with winter home heating costs. It is not intended to pay the entire cost of home heating.
- Applications will be accepted beginning November 1 and will be processed as long as funding is available. To apply, visit the LEAP website or call (866) 432-8435.
- As a non-profit construction company, ERC provides FREE energy efficiency improvements for income-qualified residents of Colorado. Provides energy upgrades to income-qualified families. Visit the Energy Resource Center website or call (719) 591-0772 to learn more.
- Energy Outreach Colorado programs include bill payment assistance, heating system repair/replacement, energy efficiency upgrades, energy education, access to state programs (such as LEAP) that work in partnership with their services.
- Visit Energy Outreach Colorado or call (303) 825-8750 to learn more about their programs, and how to apply for assistance.