Do you have an existing single phase service and now need 3 phase? Or do you have a 3 phase 120/208 volt service and now need 3 phase 277/480 volt?
- This type of request is called a Phase Conversion.
- A Phase Conversion may result in a change in your Electric Rate.
- Electric service phase conversions will be provided in accordance with the terms of the current MVEA Line Extension Policy (PDF).
Depending on the distance of your proposed building/service location from existing Mountain View Electric Association (MVEA) facilities and the type of electric service required an extension or rebuild of MVEA’s existing electric facilities may be required.
To upgrade your service you may be required to:
- Complete the Application for Electric Service (Upgrade Service — Load Data Sheet)
- Pay an engineering design fee (minimum $250)
- The engineering fee will be included as a credit in the overall cost of the project.
- If the project is cancelled, the engineering fee will be forfeited.
To request an application:
Incomplete application packets will not be processed. Return your completed application, required deposit, documents, and engineering fee to:
Mountain View Electric Association, Inc.
11140 East Woodmen Road
Falcon, CO 80831
After receipt of the completed application packet, we will call you to schedule an on-site meeting with a Distribution Line Designer to discuss the:
- Service requirements
- MVEA’s policy and procedures
Please contact Engineering for additional information.