If you are in need of a new electric water heater, Marathon water heaters are available for purchase to Mountain View Electric Association (MVEA) members.
To learn more or request pricing and availability:
- Please contact MVEA’s Key Accounts Department by calling (719) 495-2283.
- You may also visit Rheem’s Marathon water heater website for more information
Electric Marathon Water Heaters
Why does MVEA only sell electric Marathon water heaters?
To resist rust and corrosion, Marathon water heaters are built with a:
- Tough outer jacket
- Non-metallic tank
They are high efficiency with built-in insulation to keep:
- Water warm longer
- Savings in your pocket
Electric Marathon water heaters come with:
- A limited lifetime warranty on the tank for as long as you own the home
- Built-in insulation, so they run larger than standard water heaters
These features, and more, help us feel our members’ water heating needs will be taken care of for many years.
Water Heater Sizing
It is important that you measure the space for the water heater prior to purchase.
We offer 3 size options for you to choose from:
- 40 Gallon – Model MR40245 – Dimensions 61 ½ inches by 21 ¾ inches
- 50 Gallon – Model MR50245 – Dimensions 62 ¾ inches by 23 ½ inches
- 50 Gallon Short – Model MRS50245 – Dimensions 43 ¼ inches by 28 ¼ inches
Energy Efficiency Rebates – Marathon Electric Water Heaters
More great news! Marathon electric water heaters are eligible for a great energy efficiency rebate through MVEA. Visit our rebate page for details and to download the rebate form.