Photo Calendar Contest
2021 Photo Calendar Distribution Locations
Due to evolving COVID-19 directives, we have established calendar distribution locations throughout our service territory. The 2021 photo calendars are currently available at the locations listed below.
- MVEA’s Falcon Office Drive-Up Window: Monday – Thursday 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Limon Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center/ Limon Memorial Library: Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Friday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tri-Lakes Printing: Monument Area – Visit their website for hours and locations.
- PPLD Calhan Library: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce: Visit their website for hours and locations.
- Eastern Plains Community Pantry: Visit their website for hours and locations.
- Tri-Lakes Cares: Visit their website for hours and locations.
Photo Calendar Entries Wanted!
Want to see your photography skills highlighted in Mountain View Electric Association, Inc.’s (MVEA) 2022 Photo Contest Calendar? Every year MVEA receives amazing photos capturing the beauty of our service territory. As an MVEA member, you are invited to send in your photos taken within our territory that reflect the seasons, lifestyle, or landscape of the area. This is a 5,000 square mile area that includes Genoa to Agate; down to the edge of Elizabeth; south almost to Pueblo. The Black Forest, Monument, and areas around Franktown are within the territory. If you are unsure if your picture was taken within MVEA’s service territory, you can access our service territory map. You may also contact Nikki Ricciardi at 719-494-2657 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify. Digital entries should also be submitted to this email address.
Please read the rules carefully to ensure your photo is accepted for contest consideration. The entry form and rules are included in the link below.
The entry deadline is July 8, 2021.
2021 Photo Calendar Contest Winners
MVEA’s Photo Calendar features 39 photos that help capture the beauty of our service territory. The top 14, selected from over 125 entries, are shown below.