Annual Meeting of Members
One Member, One Vote. Your Voice Matters.
Save the Date: 2023 Annual Meeting of Members!
Your perspective is important! As a Mountain View Electric Association member, we invite you to share it with the co-op during our 82nd Annual Meeting of Members on Thursday, June 8, 2023, in Falcon. Check back for more details in 2023!
2022 Annual Meeting of Members: Director Election Results
The 2022 Mountain View Electric Association Inc. Annual Meeting of Members was held on Thursday, June 2, 2022, at Limon Public Schools.
The 2022 Annual Meeting was held for the following purposes:
- To elect two directors for the Association: One from District 3 and one from District 5, all as provided by the Associations By-Laws and Articles of Incorporation;
- To approve the minutes of the 2021 Annual Meeting of Members;
- To report on financial transactions during the 2021 calendar year; and
- To conduct such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
2022 Director Election Results
District 3 (Contested)
Errol Hertneky (Incumbent): 2,594 Votes
Mark Weatherford: 1,343 Votes
Wayne Vandershuere: 991 Votes
District 5 (Uncontested)
Kevin L. Paddock (Incumbent): 4,336 Votes
Note: As stated in MVEA’s By-laws, Article III. Section 2. “Directors will be elected for a term to expire at the third annual meeting of members after their election and until their successors are elected and qualified.”
Member Meeting & Director Election Information
- 2022 Annual Meeting Door Prize Winners
- 2022 Annual Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- 2022 Annual Meeting Program (PDF)
- Annual Report of 2021 Financials (PDF)
- By-laws (PDF)
- 4.0 Procedures for Director Elections and Member Voting (PDF)
- Territory Map