Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot find your question on this list, click here to ask it directly.General | Green Power | Energy Services | Fees | Policy | Rates | Service Rules and Regulations
- I have added a pole building to my property and would like to add power to run different tools. What is the process to make sure I have the right amount of power available to accomplish my goal. I may need to add another meter or upgrade service.
- Does the money I pay for Green Power directly offset my monthly electric bill somehow or is this a donation above and beyond my normal electric bill to further renewable energy resources so we’ll all have cleaner, cheaper energy in the future?
- Does Mountain View Electric get any power from the solar panel or wind turbine located outside the front of the building on Woodmen Road in Falcon?
- Can I bring used Compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) to your Falcon Office? If not, how do I dispose of them?
- What is the “Grid Access” on my bill?
- Do you come out to schools and give presentations on electricity?
- Are there rebates for commercial lighting upgrades?
- How can I get an online statement and stop the printed one?
- How do I check my breaker or fuses?
- How do I test a GFCI?
- Can I get my electricity turned on if the office is closed?
- Is there any type of rebate for purchasing a Energy Star appliance?